The Essential license is for full user employees whose job functions require the comprehensive features of an application. These include productivity users or management level employees. Essential users have complete access to edit and approve within the application, and can manage the Team Member user’s access within their organization. Annual commitment required.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Essential
- Financial Management, including general ledger, workflows and audit trails, bank management, budgets, deferrals, bank reconciliation, dimensions, fixed assets, and currencies
- Customer Relationship Management, including contacts, campaigns, opportunity management, and built-in integration with Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Supply Chain Management, including sales order management, basic receivables, purchase order management, locations, item transfers, and basic warehousing
- Human Resources, including employees and management of their expenses
- Project Management, including resources, estimates, jobs, and time sheets
- Other, including multiple languages, reason codes, extended text, Intrastat reporting, scheduled tasks, and integration with Outlook